Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Face of the Day: August 3rd, 2011




Hi Everyone :)

Actually woke up a bit earlier (despite only 4 hours of sleep) today in order to make an eye look.

Quick backstory: I went in to Sephora yesterday to look for the Urban Decay 15-year Anniversary Palette. This may seem late for some of you because it has been sold out everywhere for a while for those of you living in the States, however, in Canada you just never know when these things arrive. Most of the time it's extremely late relative to when the product was released. Anyways, despite this, I still missed it. It had come in 48 hours before and was sold out in the first 24. So I left my name on the waiting list; hopefully I get one within the next few weeks.

While I was giving my name to the MUA, she mentioned that the list is not as long as it looks since most of the list for Urban Decay is still for the Naked Palette. Ah, the Naked Palette. I missed the train on that one too because I had seen it the day BEFORE the actual release and failed to snatch it up when I had the chance. Then once it was sold out everywhere, I HAD to have it. Isn't that always the case? So after a while I couldn't stand it and ordered it online just weeks before it was being restocked in Canadian Sephoras.

This all brought back memories and I decided that I really needed to use my Naked Palette more. It's really one of my favorites but I don't use it enough because I'm always trying something new.

Onto the look --

Face:
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Hazlenut Beige
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-5
- Chanel Bronze Universal
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Medium to Dark Bisque
- Bare Minerals Well Rested

Eyes:
- Naked Palette
- Sidecar on lids
- Buck blended into the crease and blended into outer third of lower lash line
- Darkhorse in the outer V
- NYX glitter liner in Crystal Onyx
- Almay One Coat Nourishing Triple Effect Mascara

Lips:
- Too Faced lipstick in Centerfold

Hope you liked it!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment