Hi Everyone! :)
Just wanted to start off with a quick Face of the Day post. For those of you who are new to these kinds posts, it is a picture of a look that I've created on that day and the products used to create it.
Today's look is actually quite out of my comfort zone, but I decided that it's always important to start off with a bang (in this case being a bold lip) ;)
To start off, the products -
Skincare ie. Prep (I'll only tend to show this if something has changed or something exciting has been introduced to my routine):
- Cetaphil Cleanser
- Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum (Fragrance Free)
- Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream
- Vasanti Eye Wonder
- NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow
- Make Up Forever Mat Velvet + in 55
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Medium to Dark Bisque
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Cream (Light 4-5)
- Chanel Bronze Universal
- Joe Fresh Cream Blush in Bloom
- NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (on eyelids and under eyes)
- Milani Liquif ' Eye in 01 Black
- Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Triple Effect in Very Black
- NYX Lipliner in Dolly Pink (filled in lips with this lipliner)
- MAC Lip Gelee in Shift to Pink (small dab on the center of lips)
Quick Tip :) : You'll notice that I use primer on my eyelids and under eyes. This is a good way for those of you that have issues with your under-eye concealer lasting throughout the day. NARS is my favorite but you can use any of your eyeshadow primers in the same way. I notice that for me, this prevents creasing and wearing away of my concealer.
This is a classic winged liner with bold lip look. Of course the bold lip had to be created with my favorite color, pink :) I hope you liked it!
Upcoming will be some review posts that I had originally written for my account on LUUUX.com (link to my LUUUX page: http://www.luuux.com/members/jacquelyn-ma). Also, I'll be doing a summer favorites post and I will be happy to do more in depth reviews of those products if they are requested.
Follow me on twitter: