Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Face of the Day: August 10th, 2011 - "Purple-ism"




Hi Everyone :)

This is my first look with the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette (review to come). I wanted to go out of my comfort zone and use what I consider to be a couple of the palette's most beautiful colors on my first go. Without going into a full out review, I have to say that I really like this palette and I think it's one of the best that Urban Decay has come out with. I realize that for those of you who have all the limited edition UD palettes (ie. the 3 book of shadows), this may be a must have. But for me, I've only ever had the Naked palette for UD and I have loved using that one as well.

On to the look--

Face:
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Hazelnut Beige
- NARS Laguna
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
- Bobbi Brown Correct in Medium to Dark Bisque
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Cream (Light 4 -5 )

Eyes:
- NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
- Urban Decay Tainted (all over the lid)
- Urban Decay Omen (into the crease and smudged along bottom lashline)
- Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Triple Effect

Lips:
- nothing :)

Looking forward to reviewing this palette :D

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment