Saturday, August 6, 2011

Face of the Day: August 6th, 2011 - "Nudey-pink"



Hi Everyone :)

I promise I will take more detailed pictures with later posts! For now I'm really just using my iPhone and I'm finally learning the problem with bad lighting for these things hahaha I never thought it was a big deal until I started taking my own pictures for looks.

Onto the look--

Face:
- Make Up Forever Mat Velvet +
- Chanel Bronze Universal
- NARS Laguna
- NARS Copacabana Illuminator
- Milani Luminous Blush

Eyes:
- Rimmel Exaggerate Liner in Noir (line top lash line and smudged out/ tightline)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in 18 (smudged into the inner corners as colored highlight)
- Fresh Supernova Mascara

Lips:
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Prim Rose

I like this look for when I want some color but I don't want to do a crazy color eyeshadow look. It's pretty suitable for any occasion and a great way to incorporate some color for work looks. It also doesn't take much time in comparison to a full out eyeshadow look. You will soon realize about me that I rather spend a lot of time perfecting my skin than spend a lot of time on the accent details like eyes and lips. Although, mascara is definitely an exception...

Quick tip: Your inner corner highlight doesn't always have to be a plain champagne color, try lighter and shimmery shades of colors that you like. I would suggest using some water-resistant/waterproof formulas for this since this is usually where your eyes will usually start to water if they do.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment