Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Face of the Day - February 14, 2012 - "A Pretty Valentine's Day"


Hi Everyone :)

A quick Valentine's Day look for you. This year I'm spending Valentine's at home because the bf is studying. But I'm okay with that because I rather we have a special day whenever we plan to then have a Valentine's that only one of us can enjoy. Plus, I'm not a big fan of crowds when going out for dinner :P Despite being at home though, I still wanted to do something soft and pretty for this day.

Another goal that was a part of this was how little when into it and how few products were involved. Guys don't like much makeup, at least not in terms of base. I think it has to do with them wanting us to look just like we do with makeup, but without actually involving makeup. Although my bf doesn't mind my obsession with makeup, I can tell that he believes less is definitely more. So here goes!

Face:
- Bobbi Brown Corrector Bisque (under eyes)
- NARS Stick Concealer in Ginger (around the nose)
- MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Loose Powder (to set)

Cheeks:
- NARS Madly

Eyes:
- NARS Lhasa (from Spring 2012 collection - swept lightly over the lids)
- Laura Mercier Full Blown Mascara

Lips:
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Chance

Yup! That's it!

Happy Valentine's Everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment