Sunday, February 5, 2012

Face of the Day - February 5, 2012 - "Meeting the Parents"

Hi Everyone :)

As you can probably tell, there really is no rhyme or reason the lighting of my Face of the Day photos. I should really get on using something other than my iPhone for these things...but I like being able to blog and have everything filed neatly within my phone.

Oh and despite what it might seem, this look was not for meeting my boyfriend's parents. That was years ago :P Rather this was the look I wore this morning to meet my big brother's fiancee's family. I wanted something that was almost a "no-makeup makeup look" but still wanted to define my eyes and make myself look a little less tired than I really was from the late night I had last night. Now, let's see if I can recall what I used huh?

On to the look --

Face:
- Chantecaille Just Skin
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque (under the eyes) & Medium to Dark Bisque (redness around the nose mostly)
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light 4-5 (under the eyes)
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder in 64 Desert Bronze

Cheeks:
- Benefit Hervana Box Powder
- Laura Mercier Illuminator

Eyes:
- NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
- MAC Paint Pot in Vintage Selection (all over the lid)
- MAC Eye Kohl in Blooz (winged out slightly)
- Milani Liquif'Eye Eyeliner in 01 Black (tightline)

Lips:
- MAC Lipglass in Prrrr

Fragrance:
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (fave and signature scent)

I didn't get a chance to take a picture of everything I used today, I was actually running late despite getting up earlier. I will say that lately I've been really enjoying a new hair product which I will share with you all soon; it really saves me time in the morning and I can see it being a product that I won't be able to go without.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment